11/30/11

Glory of the Grace

An Experience by Shri. Vijayasarathi (Year 2006)

“It is a spacious hall with a small stage towards one end. I am sitting in the first row and a good number of people have gathered to listen. Slowly Swami Rama enters the hall and sits on the platform. Baba starts talking something that is absolutely strange to me. I could not even guess in which language he is talking. I wait for sometime but it goes on and I grow impatient. I look around and find everyone puzzled. Slowly one by one people start leaving the hall and soon I am left alone with Baba. He slowly stops talking and gets up, lifts me up, we start walking out and he stays ‘Beta, no one wants to listen to truth’.”

At that point I wake up and realize that it is a dream and I am very much lying on my bed in my house in London, Canada. I was instructed not to interpret the dream but to take it as a blessing from Baba. It has been seven months since I came to Canada to pursue my graduate studies.


A Home Coming journey:

Though I got this opportunity to pursue higher education by the grace of parampara, after I came to Canada, I become irregular with my Sadhana, studied my subjects, enjoyed with friends and got lost in weekend get-togethers. I never realized that I am moving away from my centre and it looked as if my perfect centre was in the external activities. Little I knew about the purpose for which I have been sent; only my personal ambitions remained as I become insensitive to the signals given to me. One day during one of those weekend gatherings, I became restless and something was trying to overpower me by insisting that it is enough. I came back home.

Whole of next day went in reflection. Some of my discussions with Guruji Pattabhiram when I was in Bangalore before coming here came like a flash. Guruji said, “Vijay! Remember you have a purposeful mission to accomplish and parampara knows when to do what, just do your Sadhana”. I started looking around me and pondered how I have been placed here. The house I stay was given to me in a completely furnished manner and was ready even before I came. Otherwise it takes at least one year for a new student to get into this residential community and it would be an unfurnished home. The family who lived before in this house had associated with Veda Mata Gayatri Trust and I still receive Akhand Jyoti magazine to my house. Even my roommate was chosen before I came her eand I had no clue about him! He happens to be a sincere student with strong samskaras and reverence for Gayatri mantra. Though he did not have an experience of its true nature, he had a burning desire to understand it. These amazing facts took me to the realization that I have been away from my centre and it is time NOW for me to get back! These arrangements are not meant for me but for something else that is going to happen!

(Contd..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support for the cause...

How your contribution does really matters a child in Sadhana Vidyalaya… Sadhana Vidyalaya Students Mid-day meal – recurring expe...